Allspice Essential Oil
Exemplary warm and spice aroma are the two main characteristics of Allspice essential oil.This exotic essential oil is a must for winters. It works perfectly for issues like Indigestion, Nausea, Muscle stiffness and cramps. Its subtly sweet and works as Aphrodisiac. This essential oil is posses’ medicinal qualities like Anesthetic, Analgesic, Antiseptic, Antioxidant, Carminative, Relaxant and Stimulant. This oil blends well with Ginger, Geranium, Lavender, Orange and Ylang Ylang carrier oils.
Allspice oil is one of the best essential oils to be used in aromatherapy.
- It stimulates Blood circulation, Digestion and Secretions in the body helping maintain proper metabolism.
- It gives relief from cramps and spasms.
- Helps people suffering from Insomnia.
- It provides ease in indigestion, unrest, stomach aches, heaviness, rheumatism and chest pain.
- Helps fight Hair loss and helps fighting aging and wrinkles.
- Helps bone and muscular injuries and joint strain.
- It is also helpful in giving relief from flatulence, indigestion, bronchitis, cough & cold, and arthritis.
How to Use Allspice Essential Oil?
- Use it as Diffuser to get the vines of Aphrodisiac.
- Use 0.3% of it with carrier oil and apply topically to get rid of Arthritis.
- To calm muscles, combine 2-3 drops of Allspice Essential Oil along with 1 oz of carrier oil. Rub affected region.
- A bath along with Allspice Essential oil drops in water might help enhance your blood circulation in condition of cold.
- Add 2-3 Drops of this oil in your mop water to get rid of Bacteria.
Where to Buy Allspice Essential Oil
At Eco Aurous this oil is extracted through steam distillation which helps to extract the essence without looking its medicinal properties. Eco Aurous provides you these oils at best price and ship them worldwide. Eco Aurous do have a presence at Facebook, Instagram and an e commerce website from where you can order these 100% natural oils.
What Are Essential Oils
Essential Oils are compounds extracted from plants, leaves, flowers, herbs and bark. The essential oils are extracted through a steam distillation process. Essential oils can be used in the making or may also be added in the production of soaps, shampoos, perfumes, creams and bath gels.
How to Storage Allspice Essential Oil?
Store it in a Cool and Dry place. This oil is to be kept out of the reach of children. Avoid their storage in direct sunlight.