Arnica Essential Oil
Derived from the arnica flower of the sunflower family, arnica oil helps to reduce inflammatory pain. Also known as the Mountain Daisy, this oil is known for its health-promoting and pain relieving powers. It grows in mountainous regions and is used in natural medicine. Only use arnica oil in diluted form, as pure arnica is very potent
Benefits of Arnica Essential Oil
- It helps reduce swelling, relieve pain and protect against infection.
- It stimulates the production and activities of White Blood Cells enhancing the immunity of the body.
- It eases Spasm, pulled muscles, aches, soreness and arthritic pain.
- It calms acne, eczema, psoriasis and bruising.
- The antioxidant present in it prevents wrinkles, blemishes and other signs of aging.
- It also helps treating bug bites and stings.
How to Use Arnica Essential Oil?
- Topical arnica oil application may clear sebum oil and other debris on your scalp that can block hair follicles. It may also reduce inflammation that causes itching and irritation and leads to hair loss.
- By coating the hair strand with arnica oil, you may be able to infuse your hair strands with healthy proteins that will decrease the appearance of split ends.
Where to Buy Arnica Essential Oil ?
At Eco Aurous this oil is extracted through dry distillation which helps to extract the essence without looking its medicinal properties. Eco Aurous provides you this oil at best price and ship them worldwide. Eco Aurous do have a presence at Facebook, Instagram and an e commerce website from where you can order these 100% natural oils.
How to Storage Arnica Essential Oil ?
These oils are to be kept out of the reach of children. Keep them in cool and dry place and avoid their storage in direct sunlight.It is used for the pain and swelling associated with bruises, sprains, pulls, muscle aches, and even arthritis, since it helps to boost circulation and speed up the healing process.