Basil Essential Oil
It’s considered the “Mother Medicine of Nature.” It’s been revered since ancient times as an herb that can promote a healthy body, mind, and spirit. It a A superfood for the body and skin which is both consumed orally and topically owing to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
Benefits of Basil Essential Oil
- It is perfect to stimulate, clarify, calm, fortify, energize and uplift the mind.
- It repels insects, eliminate odor-causing bacteria.
- The age-defying properties in basil leave help reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- It is used as a digestive tonic and provides relief relief from indigestion, constipation, stomach cramps, and flatulence.
- It is used for providing relief from nervous tension, mental fatigue, melancholy, migraines, and depression.
How to Use Basil Essential Oil ?
- Used in aromatherapy applications, Basil Essential Oil is ideal for soothing or eliminating headaches, fatigue, sadness, and the discomforts of asthma, as well as for inspiring psychological endurance.
- It is great to use in anxiety or feelings of unhappiness, simply dilute 2-3 drops of Basil Essential Oil before adding it to a diffuser of personal preference and inhaling it for up to 1 hour. This is known to improve circulation and to soothe symptoms of respiratory discomforts.
- For a nightly de-stressing foot balm that helps to relax the body and mind before bed, dilute 1-2 drops of Basil Essential Oil in 1 tablespoon of any preferred carrier oil and massage it into the soles of the feet, the belly, or the wrist.
Where to Buy Basil Essential Oil ?
At Eco Aurous this oil is extracted in a way which helps to extract the essence without looking its medicinal properties. Eco Aurous provides you this oil at best price and ship them worldwide. Eco Aurous do have a presence at Facebook, Instagram and e commerce website from where you can order these 100% natural oils.
How to Storage Basil Essential Oil ?
These oils are to be kept out of the reach of children. Keep them in cool and dry place and avoid their storage in direct sunlight.