Bergamot Essential Oil
Extracted through cold pressed technique, this oil comes from bergamot orange fruit. Mixed with carrier oils like Lavender Oil, Tea tree oil and Chamomile oil to get the benefits for skin and hair. It is widely used in cosmetics, toiletries and perfumes.
Benefits of Bergamot Essential Oil
- It is great for skin because of its citrus properties. It helps to get rid of pimples, acne and blackheads.
- It helps to reduce pain and inflammation.
- It helps fight food poisoning. (always under guidance of doctor)
- Its antiseptic properties kill bacteria and helps in preventing infections.
- It can be also used for treating mild cold and congestion problems.
How to Use Bergamot Essential Oil
- Bergamot essential oil can be added to scent homemade candles and air fresheners.
- You can also dab it in vaporizers to distribute its scent in a room or add it to potpourri.
- Dab it on a bandana or handkerchief for a soothing scent on-the-go.
- Apply bergamot oil mixed with a carrier oil directly to pimples, cysts, and blackheads. Leave on overnight and wash your face next morning with mild facewash.
Where to Buy Bergamot Essential Oil?
At Eco Aurous this oil is extracted by cold pressed method which helps to extract the essence without looking its medicinal properties. Eco Aurous provides you this oil at best price and ship them worldwide. Eco Aurous do have a presence at Facebook, Instagram and e commerce website from where you can order these 100% natural oils.
How to Store Bergamot Essential Oil?
These oils are to be kept out of the reach of children. Keep them in cool and dry place and avoid their storage in direct sunlight.