Lilac Flower Essential Oil
The sedative, febrifuge, anxiolytic and anti-inflammatory properties of this essential oil are caused by the active ingredients in this concentrated oil including indole, lilac aldehyde, and ocimene, all of which can have positive effects on the body.
- It has potent antifungal properties that make it an effective agent for eliminating fungi from your body.
- It helps ease anxiety and calm the mind.
- It is helpful in treating skin problems
- It prevents premature aging.
How to Use
- The antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-parasitic nature of this oil, combined with its pleasant smell, make this an excellent option to be added to cleaning products.
- It is used in cosmetic products, such as soaps, shampoos, perfumes, and bath soaps.
Where to Buy
At Eco Aurous this oil is extracted through the Steam distillation method, which helps to extract the essence without losing its medicinal properties. Eco Aurous provides you with this oil at the best price and ships them worldwide. Eco Aurous do have a presence on Facebook, Instagram, and e-commerce websites from where you can order these 100% natural oils.
How to Store
These oils are to be kept out of the reach of children. Keep them in a cool and dry place and avoid their storage in direct sunlight.