Lily Of The Valley Essential Oil
This oil is antispasmodic, diuretic, emetic, laxative, purgative, cardiac tonic, sedative and antipyretic by nature. It has a heavenly and highly aromatic scent and possesses therapeutic benefits as well, perfect for augmenting the health of your body.
- It is used for treating burns and other wounds without leaving any scars.
- It is used for skin lightening and it acts as a skin astringent too.
- help ease mental problems as well as treat headaches, depression, and melancholy.
- It is used to treat UTI as it cleans obstructions from the urethra.
How to Use
- You can add about 5-6 drops of lily flower essential oil into a tub of warm, bathing water to soak inside and to soothe your mind.
- Diffuse the oil in a diffuser or distiller and place it by your bedside table at night to relax and destress and treat insomnia.
Where to Buy
At Eco Aurous this oil is extracted through the Enfleurage method, which helps to extract the essence without losing its medicinal properties. Eco Aurous provides you this oil at the best price and ships them worldwide. Eco Aurous do have a presence at Facebook, Instagram and e-commerce websites from where you can order these 100% natural oils.
How to Store
These oils are to be kept out of the reach of children. Keep them in a cool and dry place and avoid their storage in direct sunlight.