Ambrette Seed Essential Oil
An aromatic and medicinal plant, Amberette Seed has a sweet, flowery and heavy fragrance similar to that of Musk. The oil is extracted from the musky, kidney shaped and fully ripened seeds through the process of steam distillation. It blends well with amyris, bergamot, carrot seed, cedarwoods, frankincense, juniper berry, lavender, mimosa, orange, patchouli, peppermint and spruce. Relaxing and stimulating powers are attributed to this oil.
Benefits of Ambrette Seed Essential Oil
- It treats cramps, fatigue, muscular pains and aches.
- It is used to treat anxiety, depression and other nervous complains.
- It helps in stomach and intestinal disorders like constipation, nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps and loss of appetite.
- It induces positive thoughts and elevates mood.
How to Use Ambrette Seed Essential Oil
- Place the bowl of hot water on a table and add a few drops of essential oil. Place a towel over your head and the bowl. Close your eyes and deeply inhale the steam for several minutes. Repeat a few times throughout the day.
- Add a few drops of essential oil to a cotton ball. Hold this to your nose and inhale or allow the scent to disperse naturally.
- You can add the Oil to the vents in your car, your shirt collar, or your pillowcase.
- To inhale essential oils while you shower, add a few drops to the shower walls and inhale deeply as you shower. Or add a few drops of diluted essential oil to a warm washcloth that can be used for inhalation and to gently exfoliate your body.
Where to Buy Ambrette Seed Essential Oil
At Eco Aurous this oil is extracted through steam distillation which helps to extract the essence without looking its medicinal properties. Eco Aurous provides you these oils at best price and ship them worldwide. Eco Aurous do have a presence at Facebook, Instagram and an e commerce website from where you can order these 100% natural oils.
How to Storage Ambrette Seed Essential Oil
Store it in a Cool and Dry place. This oil is to be kept out of the reach of children. Avoid their storage in direct sunlight.
Note-: A patch test is must before use on skin.