Borage Essential Oil
Borage Essential oil is made from the seeds of Borage plant. Rich in essential fatty acids that can regulate the body’s immune system and fight joint inflammation. It blends well with Almond, Jojoba and Olive oil.
Benefits of Borage Essential Oil
- It is helpful in reducing inflammation related to skin diseases and cardiovascular issues.
- It can be used on the skin for red, itchy rash on the scalp of infants and is also used in a dressing to soften the skin.
- It treats problems like arthritis, cough, depression and premenstrual syndrome.
- It has effective anti-aging oil which can help repair and rehydrate your skin.
How to Use Borage Essential Oil?
- Use borage carrier oil to provide a base for massage of other essential oils can also help to combat stress.
- To treat skin ailments :-
- Mix up to 12 drops per one ounce of almond, jojoba, or olive oil and apply the oil to the affected skin in a thin layer twice a day.
- You can coat or spot-dob an undershirt with the oil and wear the shirt close to your skin. This can be useful for areas on the back.
Where to Buy Borage Essential Oil?
At Eco Aurous this oil is extracted through extrusion process without losing its medicinal properties. Eco Aurous provides you this oil at best price and ship them worldwide. Eco Aurous do have a presence at Facebook, Instagram and e commerce website from where you can order these 100% natural oils.
How to Storage Borage Essential Oil?
These oils are to be kept out of the reach of children. Keep them in cool and dry place and avoid their storage in direct sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.