Anise Essential Oil
Anise essential oil is produced through the process of Steam distillation. Carrier Oils like vender, Cypress, Orange, Rose, Pine, Clove, Peppermint, and Cinnamon are best to blend with Anise oil.
Benefits of Anise Essential Oil
- It acts as an antioxidant and boost metabolism and development of health.
- It is low in calories but contains a good amount of several important minerals, including iron, manganese and calcium.
- It may help reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Treats indigestion, Nausea and burning sensation and also it is useful in treating Stomach ulcer and Gastric ulcers.
- The antimicrobial properties of this oil prevent infections and block the growth of fungi and bacteria.
- It could help relieve Menopause symptoms.
- It may lower blood sugar and improve the functions of insulin producing cells.
- It may reduce Inflammation, swelling and Pain.
How to Use Anise Essential Oil
- Put 1-2 drops of Star Anise essential oil in tea to support healthy digestion.
- Dilute a drop or two of Star Anise oil with Coconut Oil for a soothing massage.
- Take a drop or two internally to promote relaxing feelings.
- Blend with floral or wood oils to create grounding and emotionally balancing experience.
- Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Where to Buy Anise Essential Oil
At Eco Aurous this oil is extracted through dry distillation which helps to extract the essence without looking its medicinal properties. Eco Aurous provides you this oil at best price and ship them worldwide. Eco Aurous do have a presence at Facebook, Instagram and an e commerce website from where you can order these 100% natural oils.
How to Store Anise Essential Oil
These oils are to be kept out of the reach of children. Keep them in cool and dry place and avoid their storage in direct sunlight.
Note-: A patch test is must before use on skin.
There are no reviews yet.