Jasmine Essential Oil
Jasmine essential oil has properties like antidepressant, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, antispasmodic and cicatrizant. It is widely used in making perfumes, soaps, candles, and infused sticks.
- Applying diluted jasmine oil to minor wounds, such as small scratches and cuts, may help them heal faster.
- It may help in decreasing Menopause symptoms.
- It is helpful in treating Spasm.
- It is beneficial in treating skin infections and wounds.
How to Use
- Use it mixing with lavender, rose, and rose geranium in a carrier oil. aromatherapy massage once a week for eight weeks greatly reduced menopause symptoms.
- Add a few drops on bedding, to a warm bath, or to a diffuser in the bedroom to get the best aphrodisiac effects.
Where to Buy
At Eco Aurous this oil is extracted through the Warm Infusion method, which helps to extract the essence without looking at its medicinal properties. Eco Aurous provides you with this oil at the best price and ships them worldwide. Eco Aurous do have a presence on Facebook, Instagram and e-commerce websites from where you can order these 100% natural oils.
How to Store
These oils are to be kept out of the reach of children. Keep them in a cool and dry place and avoid their storage in direct sunlight.