Broccoli Essential Oil
Loaded with moisturizing essential fatty acids, yet light, quickly absorbed and non-greasy, broccoli seed oil is an easy-to-use, easy-to-love, natural addition to any skin or hair care regimen. This blends well with Coconut, Hazelnut, Shea butter and Olive oil.
Benefits of Broccoli Essential Oil
- It has moisturizing fatty acids and vitamins that are essential to healthy hair growth.
- It may protect the skin from UV radiation and sunburns.
- It helps treating redness, dryness, irritation, skin color changes, sunlight sensitivity, swelling, crusting or blistering.
- This oil locks-in moisture to keep the skin hydrated and resilient.
How to Use Broccoli Essential Oil?
- Apply broccoli seed oil for flyaways, frizz, split ends or just as a leave-in treatment to improve the appearance of your hair.
- For Scalp treatment, Mix it with coconut or olive oil and assage into scalp. Leave it for 20-30 minutes then wash and condition as usual.
- For dry skin, mix it up with olive oil apply a drop or two of this oil into any dry areas of your body. Use more oil if the area of concern is larger. Massage the oil in lightly until it is absorbed. It can also help calm skin inflammation and irritation.
Where to Buy Broccoli Essential Oil?
At Eco Aurous this oil is extracted by Cold press technique which helps to extract the essence without looking its medicinal properties. Eco Aurous provides you this oil at best price and ship them worldwide. Eco Aurous do have a presence at Facebook, Instagram and e commerce website from where you can order these 100% natural oils.
How to Storage Broccoli Essential Oil?
These oils are to be kept out of the reach of children. Keep them in cool and dry place and avoid their storage in direct sunlight