Abyssinian Essential Oil
Light weighted, non-greasy and enriched with good fatty acids, Abyssinian Essential Oil is a precious oil for health and wellness. It has an excellent cushioning feeling on the skin. Due to all these properties of this oil, it is widely used in cosmetic industry especially in waterproof mascara. The ability to spray apply Abyssinian makes it ideal for serums and light facial oils. It can be added to shampoos and conditioners to make hair supple and bouncy. It is packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for healthy hair growth.
Benefits of Abyssinian Essential Oil
- It revives dullness in Hair and promotes healthy shine.
- It is a great giver of natural hydration to skin.
- It prevents hair from harmful fungal build up.
- It naturally gives good conditioning and nourishing for hair and scalp.
- This oil can be used as a pre heat treatment.
- The abundance of micronutrients adds lustre to dull skin, giving it a glowing youthful appearance.
How to Use Abyssinian Essential Oil
- It can be used as an overnight hair treatment. Massage this gently into your hair and leave it for the night and wash off next morning to get shiny and
- It can be used as a Pre Shampoo Treatment, It prevents dryness of hair.
- One can apply a few drops of the oil to the hair right before using any heat styling tools,like straighteners or curling tongs, to prevent heat damage.
Where to Buy Abyssinian Essential Oil
At Eco Aurous these oils are extracted through cold press and distillation which helps to extract the essence without looking its medicinal properties. Eco Aurous provides you these oils at best price and ship them worldwide. Eco Aurous do have a presence at Facebook, Instagram and an e commerce website from where you can order these 100% natural oils.
How to Storage Abyssinian Essential Oil
These oils are to be kept out of the reach of children. One should be using these oils under Doctor’s guidance and direction. These oils are not meant to be used internally in any case. Keep them in cool and dry place and avoid their storage in direct sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.