Myrtle Carrier Oil
Extracted from the medicinal plant, Myrtle oil is used for treating lung infections including bronchitis, whooping cough, and tuberculosis
- It is helpful in reducing itching and burning.
- It contracts and tightens the skin and helps to diminish wrinkles
- It clears congestion of the nasal tracts, bronchi, and lungs resulting from colds and provides good relief from coughing.
- It helps in diminishing skin wrinkles.
How to Use
- Used in mouthwash, myrtle oil makes the gums contract and strengthen their hold on the teeth.
- It can be used for skin care and against hemorrhoids, acne, pimples, cystitis, infections in the urinary tract,
Where to Buy
Eco Aurous provides you Myrtle carrier oil at the best price and ship them worldwide. Eco Aurous do have a presence at Facebook, Instagram and e-commerce websites from where you can order these 100% natural oils.
How to Store
The shelf life of carrier oils largely depends on how it’s treated and stored. Always store the carrier oils in a cool and dark place. You may also keep them in a dark glass bottle.
There are no reviews yet.