Mango Carrier Oil
It contains mangiferin, a plant compound with antioxidant benefits. Mango seed is also very rich in antioxidants, which may have benefits for fighting conditions related to oxidative stress.
- It may reduce signs of sun damage.
- Support collagen formation.
- It may reduce acne.
- Reduce signs of aging.
- It may reduce risk of skin cancer and other cancers.
How to Use
- The most popular way to use mango carrier oil is to apply it on your skin. It can be used by itself or mixed with other beneficial ingredients for the skin.
- It is used commonly in hair care routines. According to users, mango carrier oil can effectively hydrate and smooth hair.
Where to Buy
Eco Aurous provides you this oil at the best price and ship them worldwide. Eco Aurous do have a presence at Facebook, Instagram and e-commerce websites from where you can order these 100% natural oils.
How to Store
The shelf life of carrier oils largely depends on how it’s treated and stored. Always store carrier oils in a cool and dark place. You may also keep them in a dark glass bottle.