Pomegranate Carrier Oil
Antioxidants such as the vitamin C found in pomegranates work by reducing cellular damage in your body. It is most often used as serums. It is applied after cleansing and toning, but before moisturizing. Massage into your skin twice daily for best results.
- Provides skin with many antioxidants
- Moisturizes and softens dry skin
- Naturally brightens the skin
- Rehydrates skin and makes it plump
- Soothes skin inflammations -Prevents aging signs
How to Use
- 1 tbsp of pomegranate oil,2 tbsp of sunflower oil, and 1 tbsp of argan oil – mix these oils in the capped bottle, and use a couple of drops to moisturize your face.
- Brightening deep cleanser-You would need three oils for this one. But don’t worry! These oils can easily be found anywhere! To make this, you would need: 3/4 cup pomegranate oil 1/4 cup castor oil 2 drops of almond oil or frankincense oil Mix all of the oil together and you got yourself cleansing oil!
Where to Buy
Eco Aurous provides you pomegranate carrier oil at the best price and ship them worldwide. Eco Aurous do have a presence at Facebook, Instagram and e-commerce websites from where you can order these 100% natural oils.
How to Store
The shelf life of carrier oils largely depends on how it’s treated and stored. Always store the carrier oils in a cool and dark place. You may also keep them in a dark glass bottle.