Bitter Almond Essential Oil
Made from crushed kernels of bitter almond, it has a nutty fragrance which is used for scents, flavors and for its therapeutic value. It is best to mix this with Amyris, Cocoa, Sandalwood, Jasmine and ylang ylang.
Benefits of Bitter Almond Essential Oil
- It is rich in vitamin E, giving it the ability to fight off free radicals and reverse signs of ageing like wrinkles and fine lines.
- It helps in the maintenance of a healthy scalp which in turn strengthens hair follicles.
- It fade dark spots, dark circles under eyes, hyper pigmentation, and otherwise brighten your skin tone.
- Its antioxidant properties can repair hair damaged by over-styling and exposure to the sun.
How to Use Bitter Almond Essential Oil?
- Mix it with Olive carrier oil or coconut carrier oil and apply it on hair to increase shine and softness.
- It can be used a makeup removal by mixing it with any of the carrier oils that blends well with it
- It is widely used in aromatherapy as well.
Where to Buy Bitter Almond Essential Oil?
At Eco Aurous this oil is extracted by steam distillation process which helps to extract the essence without looking its medicinal properties. Eco Aurous provides you this oil at best price and ship them worldwide. Eco Aurous do have a presence at Facebook, Instagram and e commerce website from where you can order these 100% natural oils.
How to Storage Bitter Almond Essential Oil?
It is to be kept out of the reach of children. Keep them in cool and dry place and avoid their storage in direct sunlight.