Pink Pepper Essential Oil
This oil has a fresh, peppery aroma. It blends well with most other essential oils including other spice oils, citrus, and floral oils. It can be used as a substitute for Black Pepper Oil. It helps enhance alertness and stamina. It should be avoided before bedtime.
- It is helpful in muscle aches and stiffness.
- It helps the body with blood circulation.
- It supports a healthy digestive system.
- It can soothe and relax the nervous system.
How to Use
- To relax the nervous system, Use 5-6 drops of this oil in a diffuser.
- Use it for a massage by combining one to two drops of this oil with Coconut Oil to soothe the body.
Where to Buy
At Eco Aurous this oil is extracted through the Steam Distillation method, which helps to extract the essence without losing its medicinal properties. Eco Aurous provides you with this oil at the best price and ships them worldwide. Eco Aurous do have a presence on Facebook, Instagram, and e-commerce websites from where you can order these 100% natural oils.
How to Store
These oils are to be kept out of the reach of children. Keep them in a cool and dry place and avoid their storage in direct sunlight.