Lavender Essential Oil
This is popularly known as the safest essential oil for Cats. This works the best when used sparingly and in the proper concentration. This oil delivers a natural solution for many health concerns of cats as an alternative to using otherwise harmful synthetic products or medications.
- Lavender is very soothing to the skin.
- It helps regenerate healthy skin cells.
- It helps in calming the anxiety issues.
How To Make Process
- You can add a few drops very diluted with some carrier oil onto her fur to give her relaxation from anxiety or stress.
- Or you may add a few drops to her bathwater specifically in warm water with cat-friendly shampoo to treat her fleas and ticks.
- You can add a few drops in water and use it on dry, itchy skin, spraying liberally on dry patches or over the entire body. Winter months are particularly hard on our skin and often dry it out.
Word of Caution
You should keep a careful eye on them for any changes and call your veterinarian if you observe any negative reactions.
(Disclaimer: – If your pet is allergic to any particular fragrance, kindly consult with your veterinary doctor and then use. Eco Aurous doesn’t promote any kind of pet treatment Essential oils may vary pet to pet.)