Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense is safe for cats if administered in small quantities. It is an efficient antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent that can solve the digestive problems of your cat.
- It can reduce pain and stress and works as an antidepressant.
- It also helps in healing itchiness and infections along with allergies.
- It has amazing calming effects on Cats.
- Helps in digestive issues.
How To Use
- The first thing to do is to dilute the frankincense essential oil before adding it to your cat’s food.
- You can use 15-30 drops in 8 oz water or liquid mixed in your cat shampoo and cat ear cleaner.
- 3 -5 drops of oil and 8oz of water – Combine in a spray bottle. Shake well and spritz the room or area around the pet for a calming effect.
Word of Caution
You should keep a careful eye on them for any changes and call your veterinarian if you observe any negative reactions.
(Disclaimer: – If your pet is allergic to any particular fragrance, kindly consult with your veterinary doctor and then use. Eco Aurous doesn’t promote any kind of pet treatment Essential oils may vary pet to pet.)
There are no reviews yet.