Rose Essential Oil
Rose is a native of the orient but is now cultivated more or less all over the world, mainly in temperate climates. Rose (scientific name- Rosa) belongs to the Rosaceae family. It originated in the Caucasus and is often called ‘French rose’, ‘Provins rose’ or ‘Rose of Anatolia’.
- Rose essential oil can be added to a diffuser.
- Giving your home a pleasant scent while simultaneously soothing an anxious dog when you are not home.
- Rose hydrosol can be applied topically to the body.
- With its calming effects seeping into the skin of the dog.
How To Make Process
- mix 2 drops of rose essential oil in diffuser
There are no reviews yet.