Derived from the white flower of Jasmine plant, Jasmine essential oil is very popular for its sweet and soothing fragrance. With increasing use in Aromatherapy, it is known for its qualities to sooth mind, relieve stress and reduce muscle tension.
If we talk about its benefits for skin,
- It reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- It heals dermatitis eczema.
- It treats dry and rough skin.
Talking about the benefits of this amazing oil on hair;
- It softens hair and improves scalp condition
- It strengthens hair and prevents hair breakage.
- It not only hydrates hair but seals in moisture to the hair and scalp
With magical results on Hair and Skin, Jasmine essential oil also is of a great use in Aromatherapy. Aromatherapy is a holistic health practice that’s believed to have many benefits, such as reducing pain and improving sleep.;
- Its fragrance is known to be Aphrodisiac, and hence increases the libido and helps couples in their intimate moments.
- It provides feelings that are more positive and energetic.
- It is also used as a home remedy to treat spasms in various parts of the body, from cramp-producing stomach spasms to spasmodic cough.
Besides all the above listed benefits, this oil is great for treating Menopause, hot flashes, Depression and improving mood. It prevents infections and may reduce cough.
Talking about Grapeseed carrier oil, it is extracted from grape seeds, a by product from the winemaking process. It contains Omega- 6 fatty acids which are of great use in Health and Wellness. It is becoming a popular choice among people as Cooking oil in place of vegetable oil and Mustard oil. Coming to the benefits that this oil provides are:
- Improves Inflammation and Insulin Resistance.
- Reduces risk of Heart Diseases.
- Reduces the blood clots.
For skin also, Grape seed carrier oil possess many benefits. Some of them are listed below:
- By the help of linoleic acid present in this oil, it manages zits, pimples and acne breakouts.
- The Vitamin E present in this oil, it lightens skin discoloration due to acne scars and sunspots. It speeds up the healing process and decrease the scars caused by severe burns, cuts and acne.
- It protects skin against free radicals, moisturizes and fortifies the skin barrier while smoothing and balancing the skin.
- With its Antimicrobial properties, it’s very helpful in inflammatory conditions. It also minimizes fine lines and wrinkles.
Coming on to the benefits that this oil provides to your Hair care,
- This oil helps with Hair growth. It is suitable for all hair types and the lightweight property of this oil gives you that supple nourishment without any stickiness.
- The Linoleic acid present in this oil, gives great moisture to your hair and helps you prevent the roughness and split ends in hair.
- It reduces hair hair fall, dandruff and Strengthen weak or brittle hair.